(866) 428-4040 toll free
Helping you Exceed your Goals and Achieve Success.
Clinical and Regulatory
- Ensure regulatory standards are met in a practical, efficient manner.
- Conduct mock surveys onsite or remotely to assure compliance.
- Develop detailed action plans for an agency to utilize.
- Assist in becoming ACHC, CHAP or TJC accredited.
- Educate agency management and staff on regulations and laws.
- Provide ongoing support to the management staff while reviewing clinical records for QI and/or coding.
Homecare Coding and OASIS Review
- Performed by experienced certified RNs who can assist your clinicians to ensure accuracy, clinical compliance and optimized reimbursement.
- Review of Start of Care, Recertification and Resumption comprehensive assessments.
- Make recommendations on OASIS and clinical documentation so that your clinicians become better documenters.
- Assign diagnosis codes appropriate to patients collaborating with clinicians.
- Provide expert RNs yet you only pay for your volume!
Hospice Diagnosis Coding and Review
- Assist with complex hospice coding.
- Review of start of care Initial evaluations, with recommendations given on documentation.
- Review re-certifications for clinical compliance and diagnosis changes.
- Assign proper diagnoses codes for primary hospice terminal diagnosis, related and non-related diagnosis codes.
Leadership Training and Support
- Train senior and front line management in all aspects of home health and/or hospice.
- Offer Administrator and Director of Patient Service training programs for those new to the industry or those needing a refresher.
- Provide ongoing support by Assisting Administrators and Director of Patient Service with daily issues that arise in the agency.
- Supply ongoing management support as needed with a retainer option.
- Assess process flow of agency, working with all departments to analyze efficiency and compliance.
- Maximize operational efficiencies without sacrificing quality.
- Increase field, office and management staff productivity.
QAPI, QI and Clinical Record Reviews
- Develop a comprehensive Quality Improvement program that is customized to agency’s high risk, high volume, and problem prone areas and / or outside of metrics.
- Review, analyze and trend data, which is then compiled into quarterly reports.
- Develop Action Plans and In-service Templates based on findings.
- Conduct ongoing clinical record reviews.
- Educate your management and staff on QI / QAPI.
5 Star Consultants offer many educational seminars that can be tailored to your healthcare organization. A large variety of programs are available, including but not limited to: Continued Survey Readiness, Compliance Updates, Quality Improvement/ QAPI, Competency Program, ICD-10 Diagnosis Coding, OASIS Classes, and many more. We also can customize education to your agency on many different topics!
These programs can be conducted onsite at your agency or via webinar.